Friday, February 15, 2008

Waren and Annabelle's 6 ($$$$$)

Waren and Annabelle's
Dinner and a show.I don't really understand the premise of this kind of dinning. Or maybe its just not that enjoyable to me.

This first show is based loosely upon a piano and sinner performance with some pertisipation from the audience. I think the main reason most of the patrons there were enjoying themselves was because they were drunk and over 50 and a predominately white crowd.

I was not familiar with any of the songs, or jokes and I thought the performance itself was not very well done. Our waitress who also turned out to be the performer was rude, crass, and at all times too load. I think it has something to do with her Jersey origins, but understanding where she comes from does not help me appreciate her anymore.

The food was your typical, Joe's Crab Shack kind of fare accept in a clean and well light "parlor" reminesent of the roaring 20's. After dinner we all moved to a theatur were we watched a magic show. the show itself was really very good accept for the very frequent references to some really old television show. I think it make still air at TVLand or something. Something about Barney, and Mayfare or something. I assume its about the south since most of the jokes are about stupidity.

Over all I give Waren and Annabelle's a 6 out of 10, because it wasn't really that bad, and it want anything to recoment to anyone either.

I did however like Waren's magic show and I highly recommend him. If only you could skip the dinner portion and the noisy Jersey woman.

Taste 4 out of 10
Price, I don't know my father in law paid for it.
Atmosphere, 8 out of 10; creative and unique.

900 Front Street, Suite A202
Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761

Tickets really do sell out every night so if you want to go make your reservation at least nine days in advance. For most people that will be before you leave for vacation.

No comments: